Sunday, April 26, 2009

My little MeeNa B. She wasn't digging the camera when I put that little headband on. I just can't seem to control her hair. She has about as much as I do. hee hee.

And look at her with her godmother, Shannon. She is just sleeping like an angel in her arms. MeeNa will be wearing Shannon's christening outfit for her own christening. Isn't that sweet? It's funny. Shannon must have been a little porker or something. What she wore when she was about 3 months old is going to fit my little peanut at almost 11 months old. Ha! Just kidding Shannon. : )

I had a funny thought the other day.... Justin (the godfather... no, not THE godfather. hee hee) was adopted by his stepdad several years back. It's funny to think that they have a special bond with each other. I'm praying that Justin can be a support for MeeNa if she ever needs to talk to another adopted person in her future. Of course, we would support her. But, Justin is closer to the experience than anyone else is. Hmmmm. It's a weird coincidence that Justin is the godfather. It never popped in my mind until recently.

Justin is going into the army June 2nd. Pray for his safety! It always scares me when someone I love joins the military. Especially now.

I am not as prompt as I should be.... I will be sending out thank you notes to everyone who gave MeeNa a little something. I haven't gotten to them yet, but will shortly. I just want to thank everyone now for the gifts she received. Thank you so much for every little outfit, hand me down, toy, gentle gesture, and support you have given her and her family. : )

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Wow - she does have a lot of hair! Nyah's hair is much less - and all different lengths. I can't wait till it is long enough to do something with!

    ReplyDelete