Friday, June 4, 2010

Wow - it's been a whole year

Patrick loves his broccoli, as long as he doesn't have to eat the stem!




















The past year has flown by so quickly. My kids are another year older! I was just thinking the other day that Patrick will be getting "The Talk" in about 2 years. I can't wait to see how Mike handles that. Here are some updated photos of the kids. They are from the kids' party. I celebrated all three this year at one time - I will continue to combine their birthday parties with the family. Kids' parties, obviously, will be separate. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Ok LOVE the R2D2 cake! You have to tell me how you did that. That would be such a winner for my nephews birthday! The kids look great, of course and I cant wait to see them next year! Meena's birthday present is still sitting in my living room. Sorry! I'll get it out as soon as I can. Hugs to all! - Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MeeNa's smile in that last picture!! So darling!

    ReplyDelete